Deliver finalised press releases to meri.mattila(a)tampereenmessut.fi. All press releases must be delivered 4 days prior to the event and all deliveries must take place by email. Your email must have the title ”Trade Fair in question: company name/press release”.
- Size of press release: A4
- Format of press release: PDF
- What should a press release include?
> New products on display/presented at the exhibition stand?
> Any other programme, services or trade fair offers available?
Press releases will be uploaded to the material bank and only the headlines will be visible on the front page, so make sure that the headline reflects the content within the press release itself. Remember to add the exhibition stand number and personal contact details for possible interviews. Make sure that all contact details and exhibition stand numbers are up to date.
- Social media channels are an important part of a consumer’s life. A social media presence is a cost efficient solution to creating additional visibility and to stand out as a business.
- All trade fairs have an event page on Facebook, posting there about your businesses trade fair offers, innovations and trade fair presence is recommended.
- Update on social media about trade fair attendance. Tag @tampereenmessut user on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in order to increase visibility by mutual re-sharing. Event hashtag should also be utilised.
- All trade fairs have their own hashtag, utilising this will guarantee additional visibility in the news feed and information flow of an event.
You can find the full list of our events, their hashtags and their social media channels here (in Finnish):
Jenna Antila, Communications Officer, jenna.antila(a)tampereenmessut.fi, p. +358 40 172 1188